Please read the following carefully:
- PROVISIONAL BOOKINGS – Provisional bookings will be held for 14 days from the date of enquiry only.
- CONFIRMED BOOKINGS – Once Red Hill has received a completed booking form, or payment of a deposit, the booking becomes secure and confirmed. Any booking can only then be cancelled in accordance with our booking policy terms (see below) and any deposit paid becomes non-refundable.
- DEPOSITS PAID – To secure bookings Red Hill asks for a 30% deposit of the total booking cost this must be strictly made on all bookings.
- CANCELLED BOOKINGS & NON ARRIVAL – As cancelled bookings or non-arrivals incur a financial loss to Red Hill, the following applies:
- Cancellation Over 28 days before booking date – no charges levied
- Cancellation 15-28 days before booking date – 50% of full charges levied
- Cancellation 3-14 days before booking date – 75% of full charges levied
- Cancellation 48 hours or less before booking date – 100% of full charges levied
- All Non-Arrivals – 100% of full charges levied
- REDUCTION OF NUMBERS & FOOD CHOICES– For catered bookings, any change in numbers or food choices, including food allergies, must be made no later than 7 days before the booking date. If no food choice is specified 7 days before the booking date the chef will make the food choice. Gluten-free biscuits are available upon request. Lunch is served at 12.30pm and evening meals are served at 6.30pm unless other arrangements are agreed at the time of booking.
- RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION- Check in time is 2pm onwards. Departure is no later than 10am. When departing please ensure that the room key is left in the door. The Corner room is available to all residential guests this is a shared communal area with access to a small self-catering kitchen.
- CAMPING INFORMATION- Please note that the site does not have purpose-built toilet, shower or washing facilities. If available, rooms can be allocated for this purpose or there is the use of portable toilets. There are also no fridge or freezer unit’s available. The site offers electrical hookups, fresh water & waste disposal.
- ENTRY TO SITE- Gates are opened at 7.30am and locked at 10pm each day.
- SMOKING – Smoking is allowed in the Courtyard and away from the buildings at Red Hill.
- PETS – Pets are permissible only after discussion and agreement with the Centre Director. Guide dogs are always permitted.
- RED HILL takes no responsibility for being unable to provide facilities which have not been specified and confirmed prior to the booking.
- LOSS OR DAMAGE – Red Hill cannot be responsible for loss or damage of equipment brought to the centre by guests (laptops, CD players etc). This also includes vehicles. Neither is it responsible for the safety of valuables. Any damages incurred to our property by individuals or groups will be charged to them.
PLEASE NOTE. Red Hill environment and location presents the hazards of open farmland and nature reserve including deep ditches, farm machinery – and sometimes electric fences necessary to prevent animals from straying. All who visit Red Hill are respectfully reminded that they are responsible for themselves and their personal belongings and for the supervision of any children accompanying them. Red Hill Trust can take no responsibility for such supervision or for personal belongings.
Red Hill Christian Centre, Snitterfield, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 0PQ
Registered Charity No.: 1015118